A non-greasy and non-drying cleanser which leaves skin feeling soft, silky and moisturized. Transforms from a clear gel to a silky, fluid milk upon contact with water. The inclusion of Oat Lipid e works to protect and hydrate the skin and help replenishes natural oils lost through harsher cleansers.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI||% w/w|
|A||Sucrose Esters PS750-C||Sucrose Palmitate||2|
|B||Oat Lipid e||Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil||2.5|
|B||Inca Omega Oil||Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil||2.5|
|B||Grape Seed Oil||Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil||15|
|B||Macadamia Oil||Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil||15|
|B||Sunflower Oil||Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil||To 100|
|C||Nikkoguard 88 Fragrance||Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate||0.8|
- For phase A, scatter Sucrose Esters PS750-C in Glycerin and heat to 75°C.
- In a side vessel, add the ingredients from Phase B and heat to 75°C.
- Pour Phase B into Phase A gradually whilst applying high shear (2000 RPM).
- Once Phase B is added into Phase A, reduce shear to 1500 RPM.
- Leave to cool while stirring until 35°C and add Phase C, then shear for 1 minute.
Ingredients used in the formulation
Award winning ceramide rich oat oil