A powerful make up remover in an easy to apply, twist-up stick which emulsiﬁes when in contact with water. The inclusion of Oat Lipid e works to protect and hydrate the skin whilst replenishing natural oils lost through harsher cleansers.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI||% w/w|
|A||Oat Lipid e||Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil||2|
|A||Medium chain triglycerides||Capric/caprylic acid||3|
|A||Sucrose Ester PS750-C||Sucrose Ester PS750-C||2.5|
|B||Cetacene||Acetylated Glycol Stearate||9|
|C||Nikkomix CW||PEG-7 Glyceyl Cocoate, Sorbitan Oleate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate||33|
|D||Nikkoguard 88||Amyris balsamifera Bark Oil||0.8|
- Heat Phase A and Phase B separately until 75°C.
- Then pour Phase A into Phase B with constant stirring (2000 RPM), until it is completely homogenized.
- Reduce stirring to 1500 RPM and let the mixture cool down until 60°C.
- Pre heat Phase C until 50°C and slowly pour it into Phase A and Phase B and mix it for 10 minutes at 60°C.
- Add Phase D to the mixture, turn oﬀ the heating and stirring and immediately pour it in appropriate packing.