A hair conditioner designed to smoothe and condition hair. Enriched with Virgin Poppy Seed Oil, this conditioner eases combing in both wet and dry hair.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI||% w/w|
|A||Citric acid 50% soln||Citric Acid||0.043|
|A||Euxyl PE9010||Phenoxyethanol Ethylhexylglycerin||1|
|A||Natrosol 250 HHR||Hydroxyethylcellulose||0.4|
|B||Dehyquart A-CA||Cetrimonium Chloride||0.5|
|C||Cutina GMS||Glyceryl Stearate||0.5|
|C||Lanette O||Cetearyl Alcohol||2|
|C||Mineral Oil 350cst||Paraffinum Liquidum||0.5|
|C||Microcare quat BHG||Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, |
Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol
|C||Virgin Poppy Seed Oil||Papaver Somniferum (Poppy) Seed Oil||1|
|Water Deionised||Aqua||To 100|
- Add the water into the main vessel.
- Apply high speed mechanical stirring, slowly add and disperse ingredients from Phase A.
- Commence heating to 75°C with continuing stirring.
- Once Natrasol has hydrated, add and disperse Phase B.
- Once the bulk is at 75°C, add and disperse the Phase C oil components with continued high speed stirring.
- Once the bulk is mixed and uniform, commence cooling with continuing medium-stirring (sufficient to rotate and avoid a skin forming).
- Stir cool to ambient temperature.
- Make to weight with deionised water, check pH is 3.5 – 5 and adjust accordingly, stir until uniform.