Treat dry, damaged hair to a nourishing deep conditioning mask. The addition of Oat Lipid e hydrates and replenishes damaged hair, leaving it conditioned and healthy looking.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI||% w/w|
|Purified Water||Aqua||To 100|
|A||Euxyl PE 9010||Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin||1|
|B||Natrasaol 250 HHR||Hydroxyethylcellulose||1|
|C||Lanette O||Cetearyl Alcohol||5|
|C||Oat Lipid e||Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil||4|
|C||Dehyquart A-CA||Cetrimonium Chloride||0.5|
|C||Cutina GMS V||Glyceryl Stearate||0.7|
|C||Crodamol SS||Cetyl Esters||1.5|
|C||Microcare Quat BHG||Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, |
Cetearyl Alcohol, Lauryl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol
|D||Potassium Hydroxide||Potassium Hydroxide||0.47|
- Add water to the main vessel.
- Add Phase A to the water with stirring.
- Add Phase B to the main vessel and apply homogenisation for 20 minutes until fully hydrated. Heat to 70°C.
- In a separate vessel add the ingredients from Phase C and heat to 70°C until melted and uniform.
- Add the Phase C to the main vessel with homogenisation until bright and shiny.
- Add Phase D to the main vessel (as pre-made solution, adjusting levels accordingly). Cool with stirring to below 35°C.
- Add Phase E with stirring .
- Check pH, adjust as necessary. Make to weight with water and stir cool to ambient temperature.