This curl cream helps provide hold and control for defined curls and streamlined waves. Oat Lipid e is rich in hair lipids including ceramides and sterols, as well as natural antioxidant fractions. For best results apply sparingly to towel dried hair from mid lengths to ends.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI||% w/w|
|A||Versene Na2||Disodium EDTA||0.05|
|A||UCARE POLYMER JR-400||Polyquaternium-10||0.15|
|A||Gafquat 755 N||Polyquaternium-11||1|
|A||POLYGAL GUAR 80 HV||Hydroxypropyl Guar||1|
|A||Dehyquart A-CA||Cetrimonium Chloride||1|
|B||Lexamine S-13||Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine||1|
|B||Lanette O||Cetearyl Alcohol||4|
|B||Oat Lipid e||Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil||1|
|C||UNIPHEN P23||Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben|
|D||WorleeMicromer C50/25||Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer||2|
|E||Purac HS 88||Lactic Acid||0.25|
- Add water to the main vessel. Set the mixer on a high speed.
- Add the ingredients from Phase A to the water individually in the order listed and mix until dissolved with no lumps.
- In a separate premix vessel add all ingredients from Phase B and heat to 70-75°C.
- Add Phase C into the main vessel. Mix until uniform and heat to 70-75°C.
- With both vessels at 70-75°C, add the premix vessel into the main vessel. Increase mixer speed to fast and mix at high speed for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes reduce the mixer speed to moderate and commence cooling to 23°C. Adjust the mixer speed as the batch cools and thickens to ensure uniform mixing.
- Add Phase D. Mix until dispersed. Allow to cool to 23°C.
- Adjust bulk to pH 6.50 with Phase E if required.