To celebrate the re-launch of our oat oil, Oat Lipid e, we are giving you the chance to try this multifunctional ingredient out for yourself, by giving away pack of sample formulations. For a chance to win, just simply follow @oatcosmetics on Twitter and tweet the following text:
This box contains a sample of our oat oil aswell as a BB cream, hand cream, lip balm, facial serum and a hair conditioning mask.
For further information on our oat oil, visit our website.
The prize draw opens 3pm Monday 13th October and will close at midnight Monday 3rd November.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is one prize available. This consists of a range of samples formulated with Oat Cosmetics’ oat oil, Oat Lipid e.
- The prize may not be transferred to any other person. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrant’s request.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrant’s request.
- The prize will be dispatched as soon as possible following closing date but please allow up to 4 weeks to receive your prize.
- Entrants may retweet the messageas many times as they wish but will only be entered into the prize draw once.
- Oat Cosmetics will pick a winner from all qualifying retweets on Tuesday 4th November 2014. In order to qualify, a retweet must be posted before midnight Monday 3rd November 2014.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Oat Cosmetics and the winning entry must comply with the terms and conditions laid out here. The winner will be contacted on Tuesday 4th November 2014 via, Twitter and/or email.
- Winner must respond within 14 days to claim prize and we reserve the right to draw another winner if no response is received.
- We reserve the right to end any competition prior to its end date.
- Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary. To enter the draw, entrants must tweet the following message: Follow @oatcosmetics and RT for a chance to win samples formulated with our #oatoil . T&Cs at https://oatcosmetics.com/media
- By entering our competition you are agreeing to our above terms & conditions