The Importance of Haircare, Beyond Just Clean Hair
Haircare has evolved from pure cleanliness to a holistic approach. This drives demand to improve haircare with multifunctional ingredients. This includes repair, protection, conditioning, styling and combing. Consumers are well informed on the claims and functions of hair products, and the desired results.
The demand for hair care products that address specific hair problems such as hair loss, dryness, frizz and dandruff has risen. A new era of multifunctional ingredients are trending, and have revolutionized the hair care industry. This blog explores the benefits of our multi-functional ingredient, Oat Lipid E, for formulating hair care products with the potential to transform your hair.
Transparency in ingredients
Transparency in beauty products begins with understanding the ingredients used in the formulations. Today, consumers are seeking brands which prioritise transparency in the ingredients, sustainability, ethical sourcing, and a clean formulation approach.
- Clean formulations: Consumers are becoming consciously aware of the ingredients that go in the formulations which they’re using. Thus, transparency has become a significant factor in the decision-making process of the consumers.
- Sustainability and ethical sourcing: Transparency doesn’t limit to ingredient disclosure but also encompasses the product life cycle, covering sustainable sourcing and manufacturing processes. Environmentally conscious people associate with brands whose values are in tune with their personal beliefs such as minimising the carbon footprint, minimise waste, etc.
- Honest Claims: It is necessary to back the claims with scientific evidence, wherever necessary. Consumers are more inclined towards products which are honest about the efficacy and limitations of their products.
How the benefits of Oat Lipid e can add value to daily haircare routines
Oat Lipid e is a superior oat oil with an excellent lipid profile. The ingredient can improve products haircare with its multifunctional benefits. It has the following benefits when formulated for haircare ingredients:
- It’s a unique oil which provides stability to the other fats and oils in the formulation.
- It flattens the hair cuticles to smooth the texture and reduces tangles in hair, thus improving hair shine and manageability.
- It protects the hair from ceramide degradation due to UV light exposure. It replenishes ceramide levels throughout the different hair structures (shafts, cuticle, and cortex).
Success Stories With Our Versatile Ingredient, Oat Lipid e
This unique hair mask is known to be super hydrating for the scalp and hair, leaving it softer, stronger, and highly moisturised. It is packed with advanced skincare ingredient extracts such as niacinamide and bioactive blend of five ferments, rich in essential minerals.
Our functional ingredient, Oat Lipid e is an excellent addition to the formulation, which provides haircare benefits by imparting shine and strength for healthy looking hair locks. It’s a gluten free, vegan formulation, free from parabens, sulphates, silicones, phthalates, or mineral oil. Based on an independent user trial by the brand, 88% agree it leaves their hair feel repaired.
This unique serum by Grow Gorgeous is a “fibre-sealing” serum which leaves the hair strands strong, silky, and free from split ends. Based on an independent user trial by the brand, 98% of users agreed that it helps in fixing their split ends.
Success Stories with Our Other Ingredients
This sulphate and paraben free shampoo is formulated to gently nourish damaged hair strands which are prone to split ends and breakage. It contains a combination of hydrating and strengthening ingredients which boost hair vitality.
Our active ingredient AvenaPlex, repairs, renews and protects the lipid barrier of the hair and scalp, preventing early signs of ageing. To know more about our multi-functional active, AvenaPlex, please click here to download the latest data pack.
We hope you found some inspiration in this blog to formulate haircare products using natural, oat-derived ingredients. Learn more about our offerings by exploring our ingredients page. For formulation advice or any other queries contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to speak to our experts about our products and services, get in touch.